Saturday, April 18, 2009

almost

i am enjoying life, i think.

how can i not? things are looking up good with me and jake the barista. i flirt and he flirts back. he even offers himself up for me to try as he is "mas masarap" than this summer's dark mocha frappe! ha-ha! oh, the games we play... and the afterplay that we refuse to commit ourselves to doing...

then, there's chuck, looking as cute and boyish as ever, but less uptight and snobbish. he says, "nice to see you here." i feign surprise and ask, "oh, you have been transferred here?" he smiles and replies, "1st day of april, yes. i'm kinda' missing you regulars where i come from..." baby, he said "...you regulars..." hoo-haa.

and the most that gives me so much happiness- snobbing jake cuenca himself! haha. he sees me, thinks i'm falling for him the way i cast him a glazed, dreamy look, and smiles as he strolls by. i look him in the eye, unsmiling and turned my back on him. victory! haha! winning against my inner flirty, sl*tty self. haha!

and you ask why i'm smiling?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment