Friday, December 19, 2008

sighs

and so it happens that he shows up whenever i least expect him to.

but don't get me wrong; i'm not complaining. fact is, i look forward to breathing the same air he does, all the time. something soothes my heart everytime i lay my eyes on him. it makes me sigh as i try to catch my breath. i feel everything solid about me turn to mush when he looks at me.

he looks at me. i do not know what to do, or how to act. it always happens, but today, it's gotten worse, which may be partly because i have decided to accept the fact that i'm in love, and partly because i know there is no way that what i feel will ever be requited aptly. it seems like a tragedy, but i'm grateful for every moment. the realization makes me feel more strongly about everything that surrounds the circumstance of our being in the same place, at the same time, in what i hope to be in the same unexplainable feeling of being lifted higher by forces far greater than any other that physics could explain.

i am so in love that coherence is my weakest point right now. my way of thinking just doesn't seem to go one way or another- it leads everywhere. anything from the mind going blank to processing every single stimulus can happen, and nothing makes sense, in any event, or non-event. and frankly, i do not care. what's important is, my senses feel him.

No comments:

Post a Comment