Saturday, February 21, 2009

dared

if there's any way for me to go back and reprogram my heart, i think i would.

not.

sure, it's distressing to always find something to love in some people who are not necesssarily free to find and acknowledge something lovable about me. but what's getting something without the excitement of the chase? it's all about the chase, you see. one who has loved me before i have even felt anything for him is definitely out of the running to becoming my heart's next top stalkee because obviously, you don't chase after something that is headed your way.

that is how i understand, and explain my obsession with the unobtainable.

i love it when people tell me i'm aiming for things far from reach. it's a challenge that i cannot let pass. i don't have illusions of having more power and clout needed to change the rules pertaining to the possible and the impossible, but the very idea of proving something is in itself a force to power even the weakest of weaklings.

and i am not a weakling, so what's to keep me from doing what i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment